Good Evening All!

I cannot believe that another fun packed week has past here at Brandesburton Primary School.

The standout point has to be our wonderful visit to Eden Camp, I could not be prouder of how the children conducted themselves on this visit, they were kind, courteous and inquisitive. From the feedback that I have received from the children it appears that they have all had a wonderful time. Particular highlights were huts 3 & 5, many brave children experienced the blitz and a German U-boat (those in my group were very keen to visit these huts twice!). If you have the opportunity to visit with your family I would recommend that you do so! Thank you very much for your continued support, without this, visits such as this would not be possible.

In literacy next week we will be using our time at Eden Camp to provide a stimulus for our non-chronological reports. More so, I hope that the visit has assisted the children with ideas for their homework, I am very much looking forward to seeing the finished products, if they are half as good as their air-raid shelters they will be incredible!

Finally I would like to say a massive thank you to all of the parents who came along on the trip (not just those who came with year 4), without parent helpers these trips would not be possible, thank you for your invaluable assistance, good humour and for the lovely cup of coffee 😉

I hope you all have a lovely weekend,

Mr Mallsion

Eden Camp Adventure!

2 thoughts on “Eden Camp Adventure!

• Mr mallinson i loved the trip to eden camp my favourite huts were the blits because it felt like we were in world war 2 i could taste the arid smoke spreading through the air i could see the bomed out house ruind, rubble every were it must have been horrible i would feel so horrified, terrified as a metal bom came down from the sky whistling as loud as a screaming vanchie. I thought i would write this sentence with the things that we have been doing in English hope you like it 🙂