Good Evening!

I hope everybody has had a lovely day in school today taking part in the wonderful Children in Need activities. A special mention must go to all the hard working parents who have put together amazing costumes for the children, each and every child looked fabulous, Toby in-particular really made me smile with his giraffe costume!

Additionally, it has been a pleasure having the year 5 children back in class this week following their residential visit, which appears to have been a great success once again. The children have worked (as always) extremely hard this week. I have been very impressed with the work completed during our English sessions as has Mrs Ledingham. The year 4s and 5s were split for maths this week and by all accounts the year 4s have had a smashing week working with Mrs Ledingham. The year 5 children have focused their time looking at multiples and factors.

As the Christmas period fast approaches we have been spending time in the afternoons preparing for the Christmas production which has been very beneficial and it looks like you are in for a treat!

I hope you all have a refreshing weekend!

Mr Mallison

Children in Need