For all the amazing children of class 4 who are checking out the blog tonight. Dougal is hiding under the sewing basket. Remember to check in on Monday morning when Dougal will be letting you know what we’re going to be up to?. After you’ve seen this post maybe you could comment or send a photo of your pet doing something crazy ?

Dougal

15 thoughts on “Dougal

• I love Dougal, he’s really cute! We haven’t got any pets but My Grandma and grandad have got two dogs and a cat! So I am sure I will be out walking with them soon and I can get lots of funny pictures.

• Hi Lily!

I hope you’re having a lovely weekend.

Dougal is very cute, although he is very naughty too. I’m very much looking forward to seeing photos of your Grandma and Grandad’s dogs and cat and what they’re up to whilst we’re on shut down.

Speak soon!

• HI Mr Mallison hope you had a wonderful birthday yesterday, my dog ate a pigs ear.I have recently trained my dog to go threw a hoop all by myself and can stand on the other side of the garden and call her and she will run threw the hoop. I challenge you to teach Dougal to got through a hoop.
    Thanks again have a nice Easter break
    P.S Today I’ll try to get a picture or video of her going through a hoop

1. I had a lovely birthday thank-you Anya! How did the pig feel about having it’s ear eaten? I bet it wasn’t happy 😉

Good effort on getting your dog to run through a hoop. Challenge accepted, I will get Dougal to run through a hoop, or at least a cylinder shaped object.

I look forward to seeing a picture!

1. OMG! You’ll have to keep an eye on Lola whilst you’re at home on school shutdown, she might steal your lunch!

1. When I was little I had a hamster who loved to run around in his ball, our dog was scared of the hamster ball 🙂

• Hello , I adore Dougal , I’ve got 4 dogs Rosie , Max , Fred and Treacle .

P.s no not what you eat , just a name.

1. Are you keeping your dogs entertained? May be you could share some photos with the class (remember to check with your adult at home first before posting).

• Hi Mr Mallison hope you had an amazing birthday i have a golden Labrador called Alfie and once i through a ball for him and he skidded along the grass and did a handstand! Recently i have been teaching my dog Alfie to do paw. He can get up to mischief though.

• Hi Mr Mallison its Harrison. Surprisingly my dog is really good at football although he gets sent off for mouth to ball very often. anyway hope you had a great birthday. Struggling to get on online jobs done but I will keep trying. See you soon.

1. Good afternoon Harrison!

Mouth to ball ???. I had a loosely birthday thank you!

Hopefully the websites will become easier to use in the coming days.

See you soon.