Today marks a very special day in Class 4, we are welcoming a new pupil into our class (not the guinea pig – pictured above- although that would be pretty cool!)

Erin will be joining us in Class 4, although at the moment she will not be joining us in person for the time being, due to the lock-down.

It would be fantastic if everybody could post a message on here to say hello and give her a BIG! Brandesburton welcome to our fantastic community.

Welcome to Erin!

13 thoughts on “Welcome to Erin!

• Hello my name is Lucy. I like to do gymnastics and ballet and I go to classes after school to do them. It will be nice to meet you when we come back. X

• Hi Erin, I’m Lily D, can’t wait to meet you. Do you have any pets? I have a dog called Bella and a kitten called Lolipop. Mr M is a great teacher and we have lots of fun in our lessons x.

• Hi Erin
    It is so nice to have a new girl joining us at school I am sure your going to enjoy it here ?

• Hi Erin ,I hope you are happy to have moved schools to Brandesburton primary . It is great hear. II hope you make new friends after lockdown and I hope to see you soon . One question though, are you a year 5 or 4 ?
    From Emily

• Hi Erin, it’s Maddie from netball it’s nice that you are joining us at Brandesburton primary it will be so fun. I hope you’re happy with moving schools. I also hope you find lots of new friends like me after lock down hope to see you soon. One question are u year 5 or 4 ?
    From Maddie?

• hi Erin my name is Chloe I’m so exited to meat you. what is your favourite colour ? Mine is pink.
    We will be good friends I bet I’m 10 how old are you? Well I’m happy to be able to talk to you bye.

• Hi I’m Erin. I’m a year 5 and very excited to be joining Brandesburton. Thank you for saying hi and I hope I can meet you all very soon.

• Hi Erin
    Welcome to our class!
    I’m Geth, I talk a lot and you’ll know it’s me as I struggle to sit down in class ?

• Hi,Erin I think we have met once then I was with Maddie when we come back I i am sure you will make lots of friends.
    From charlotte?

• Hi Erin 🙂

Welcome to our class! I hope you enjoy being part of our school. I can’t wait to meet you when we are all back at school again. I am sure you will like it.
    From Lily 🙂