It has been great receiving examples of work that you have been completing for me to post on the blog or for me to just cast an eye over. More importantly, it has been fantastic to hear from you, just to find out how you and your family are getting along!

Over the next couple of days it would be fantastic if you could all either comment on the blog or drop me an email @ class4brandesburton@gmail.com

Do not feel like you have to email me an example of the work that you have been completing, just drop me an email or post a comment to let me know how you are getting on.

Say Hello!

One thought on “Say Hello!

• Hello Mr Mallison and Everyone hope you are all ok?
    Im loving the lockdown as im having lots of fun with my family. I’m doing 2 pieces of school work a day and then helping my mum and dad around the house. I have helped fix the underfloor heater and also helped my dad finish our extension. Today I have helped him finish our new fence. We have been on lots of walks and bike rides around our village and I have been practising my putting in the garden. I have been baking with my dad and helping cook tea. Me and chloe have made posters for our dustmen, and delivery drivers and postman. We also clap every Thursday for the nhs and teachers.
    Oliver