I hope you are all well today!

Based upon the feedback I have received in relation to the learning grid (very positive and that it is helping families plan their week and allow children the freedom to decide with an adult as to what they will complete each day). A small selection of parents requested daily tasks rather than the learning grid however the majority felt that the learning grid was a very positive tool.

Therefore I have decide to continue with the learning grid, but a slimmed down version with fewer tasks that will allow parents to formulate a daily tasks approach should they choose, but with the overall freedom to select when activities are completed. I will upload one theme learning grid per-week containing 5-10 tasks in addition to a Maths and English grid. But please do not feel that you have to complete everything, these are a range of activities that will support your child’s learning. We all know how difficult it is to juggle our own work, in partnership with children’s work and the potential for juggling a number of different activities dependent on year groups.

I hope this helps!

Theme Activities