This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is image-22.png
Mr Mallison has hit a technical glitch – but don’t worry guided reading will return on Monday.

Good Morning Class 4,

Some of the more eagle eyed of you will have noticed that the celebration of work has taken a break since Wednesday. In the coming weeks the celebration of work will take place on a Friday only so that it is easier for you to view the blog throughout the week.

Summary of Today’s Tasks

1. GPS and issue of spelling resources.
  2. Maths.
  3. Finish off Friday
  4. Treat

GPS

Thank-you for the great work that you sent me on expanded noun phrases, I look forward to seeing them in your non-chronological reports. Today we will be looking at Pronouns. As usual, please could you access the resources from the national academy:

https://classroom.thenational.academy/lessons/to-explore-pronouns-cmvkjr

Should you wish to share your work with me, you can do so using seesaw.

Spellings

I have posted spelling games as 2dos for you to complete on PurpleMash. But here are your spellings should you wish to carry out additional practice. Next week I will test you via a posted video!

Year 4

Year 5

Maths

Once again for maths we are going to split into our separate year groups. Based upon the feedback that I have received thus far about the Whiterose resources we will continue to use them, however If I you haven’t fed back thus far I would really appreciate finding out what you think about the resources. I would really like to know:

1. Was the video useful? 2. Were the questions challenging enough? 3. Do you/would you like additional questions to solve?

Year 4 – Efficient Multiplication

Step 1: Watch the video below (pause the video to solve the questions/complete any tasks):

Step 2: Complete the work sheet that is on seesaw.

Year 5 – Multiply 2 digits by 2 digits

Finishing off Friday

I would like you to spend some time finishing off any activities that you have yet to complete. You could spend some time looking at any of the extension activities that you haven’t completed yet. You could check back through your work and see if there are any RT that you need to complete.

Treat

Once you have completed all of your work, I would like you to create a treat for your adult at home. It could be anything, a thank-you card, an offer to help out this afternoon/over the weekend, ask if you could bake them some buns. Anything the sky’s the limit.

You have all been fantastic and submitted some great work but your adult at home has worked really hard this week with you and deserves a massive thank you and cuddle. Even those of you who have been in school, your adults at home have been working really hard this week behind the scenes, don’t forget to say thank-you!

Home-Learning Friday 15th January