Happy Easter Class 4!

It’s a strange feeling wishing you a happy Easter from my kitchen table, but alas in these strange times. I’ve always found Easter to be an exciting and fun time with the summer term on the horizon, daisy chains and freshly cut grass on the school field. Shoots beginning to appear in the school veg plot. Hopefully, it will not be too long until we are all back in school.

The file below details a list of challenges that can be used to keep the children busy during the holidays.

I hope you have a lovely Easter Break, however you decide to spend it, I’m going to be in my train shed or practicing my golf swing in the garden with some chipping.

Posting on the blog and email response will recommence the week beginning Monday 20th April.

Have a great break!

Happy Easter

5 thoughts on “Happy Easter

• Happy Easter to you and your family and Guinea pigs. Enjoy the train shed and golf practice. We are going to plant some seeds for home grown veg and EAT LOTS OF CHOCOLATE!!!!! ????

• Happy Easter Mr Mallison and all of class 4.
    Hope you all have a eggtastic Easter and hopefully I will see you all soon.
    From Olly

• Hope you all have had a hoppy Easter I did we did egg rolling( down a slide) and an egg hunt but drew the eggs then mum put letters on the back and she hid them they all added up to were the Easter basket was ,with two Easter Eggs and a chocolate Easter bunny .??

1. Good Morning Charlotte! Glad to hear that such a hoppy Easter 🙂 we also had an Easter egg hunt which was lots of fun!