Good Morning Images For Whatsapp, Free Download HD Wallpaper, Pictures,  Photos Of Good Morning - Mixing Images

Good Morning Class 4,

Once again, I am very impressed with the work that you submitted yesterday; here is a selection of the amazing work (please don’t be dismayed if your work hasn’t appeared yet, yesterday I received over 150 pieces of work!):

Remember, if you are struggling to use Seesaw, do not hesitate to get in touch with me.

Today’s Activities

Today, we will be finishing off the week with history, spelling/book review and maths.

History

For our history session I would like you to create a timeline. There are two elements to this activity;

To begin with I would like you to create a timeline of your family history and you can go as far back as you want. Check out my example below (I have included key moments, you can add any important dates, e.g. starting school, birth of siblings, birth of pets, holidays etc):

Second step: Can you add these key events from history to your timeline?

You may need to add an additional sheet of paper. YOU DO NOT NEED TO PRINT OUT THE PICTURES JUST WRITE DOWN THE DATE AND THE EVENT.

How to submit: take a photo and upload to the Home-learning folder on Seesaw.

Spelling

For your spelling activity you will need an adult to help out. Ask your adult to test you on the common misconception spellings listed below (you might think that these words are a little easy, however these are words that as a class we struggled with in places prior to Christmas). After they have tested you, I would like you to just practice the ones that you struggled with and then next Friday ask your adult at home to test you on these again.

Mr Mallison’s top tip for your adult helper: pop the words into actual sentences as you read them out, so that the child is able to identify which homophone they needs to spell.

Friend

Were

Was

Here

There

Where

Our

Every

We’re

Who

Their

Other

Which

Would

Book Review

Earlier in the week I asked you to create a bookmark and then choose a book to begin reading. I do not expect you to have finished the book yet, but I would like you to review what you have read so far using the template below (I have uploaded to Seesaw and you should be able to write directly onto the template).

Maths

Once again, thank you very much for the fantastic work that you all completed in relation to the Christmas Present activity. I have selected four graphs and or tally charts for us to answer questions about.

Finally, if you have completed the maths activity and would like another task to complete you could spend some time on Times Table Rock Stars.

Extension Activities

In a similar vein to yesterday, after you have completed all of the tasks above there are a number of extension activities that you could have a go at on Seesaw, but do not start them until you have completed everything above.

Home-Learning: Friday 8th January

2 thoughts on “Home-Learning: Friday 8th January