On Wednesday afternoon, Class 4 became an animation studio!! It was amazing to see the team work, resilience, perseverance, creativity and complete and utter FUN! I was so impressed with the ideas and designs the children came to school with, it certainly made the animation process easier. Thank you for all the support with this.

Over half term, I hope to work on making our finished animations into a video to share with everyone – watch this space for our film premier!!

If you enjoyed our animation work, you may wish to enter Purple Mash’s 2animate competition. Details of the competition can be found on the menu bar on the left hand side of your Purple Mash homepage. I will enter some of our finished animations on your behalf as well. Good Luck.

Homework – Egyptian Board Game Challenge

Like we had in Autumn Term, I am setting an optional half term homework challenge. Details will be coming home with your child – hopefully you can have some fun making your board game – perhaps you can link it to our whole class text, the Secret of the Sun King!?!

Have a great half term holiday

Thanks for your continued support
Mrs A

10th February – Animations all round!