We have had another busy week in Class 4 this week, from biographies in English, to Egyptian Gods in History, from exploring sound in Science, to looking at how to stay healthy in Jigsaw. The week has really had it all – some of us even fitted in a bit of swimming as well!

Here some of us are working out how many times we would need to walk around the track to walk 1km!

I was really impressed with all the board games that people made over the holidays as well, I can’t wait to play them all soon.

Cardboard

Please send any unwanted pieces of cardboard or larger boxes into school for Friday. The card doesn’t need to be too thick because i would like the children to cut it themselves and the pieces need to be bigger than their head!!??!! I wonder what we are going to get busy with this time!?!

Homework

I am not going to set any homework this week, because you will all be busy with your World Book Day ‘Book in a Jar’ Competition Entries. I can’t wait to see what you think of, I had bought a big jar to do mine in, but Maisie has pinched it because her school are doing the same idea!!

Below is some inspiration

Have fun creating your designs!

Another busy week…starting as we mean to go on!