Half term!! Class 4 have been blown me away this half term. The effort the class has put in never fails to impress me.

This week we have been really focusing on Art. It has been a really hard but enjoyable week and the final pieces look FANTASTIC (photo’s to follow on twitter)

Over the week off

Over the next week there is a number of things the children can be focusing on. I have sent some math’s home for the children to complete, this is so they are ready for the end of unit test when we come back ( this is optional, however it will really help ). There is also some English the children have to do for the Monday we come back, this will be to describe a setting they have seen/been to over the holidays. This should include:2x Similes, 2x Metaphors, 2x Personification and all of the senses. If this could be e-mailed to me or just a photo this would be fantastic. The children all have their Times Table Rockstar passwords so 5 minutes a day would be amazing.

Spellings

deceive

receive

perceive

ceiling

receipt

conceit

deceit

counterfeit

seizes

neither

Thank you

On a personal note, thank you to class 4 for making my first term so enjoyable! Now it’s time for the children and Mr. Trott to get some rest, recharge our batteries and get ready for next term!

Once again if you do have any queries, questions or you would like some more work, please give me an e-mail on trotta@brandesburton.eriding.net

Many Thanks,

Mr Trott,

Week 7 – Recap