Class 4 have topped the charts this week! having 95% in both attendance and reading percentage! Well done year 5, your desire to be here is amazing.

Parents evening.
It was great to meet and talk to all the parents this week and give a real insight into what we are doing in year 5 and how we’re all getting on. If you do have any unanswered questions please feel free to e-mail me.

Spellings.- The scores this week again were very impressive, the children are really getting involved and excited by getting good marks and it is brilliant to see!

knew
knock
knobbly
knit
knapsack knuckle
knead
knack
knob
knowledge

Homework
As a school we are really pushing TT Rockstar’s, we are currently in a “battle” with class 3. As everyone in class 4 knows, Mr. Trott hates losing so I would love for the children to be really pushing their TT knowledge this week! I would also like the children to do some research regarding the “Bronze Age” I would like the children to find out what advancements in technology happened between the Bronze age and the Iron age, this needs to be done before Thursday next week.

I will be posting on Twitter every week showing what we have been up to and what peoples work looks like so feel free to have a look.

Many Thanks and have a lovely weekend!

Mr. Trott

Week 6 – Recap