Class 4 have done amazing this week! Everyone has put so much effort into what they have done and as a teacher I could not be happier. Our reading percentage was 96% and our attendance was 100%! There has been a lot to do this week and year 5 have just got on. We now know the social circle of the Ancient Maya and we are about to write our suspense openers in English which are looking AMAZING.

Spellings

ascent
assent
bridal
bridle
cereal
serial
compliment
complement
precede
proceed

Homework

The children have been focusing on multiplication of numbers in maths. I have given each child a sheet with a range of different questions on, if this could be completed by Tuesday please. The children will also be doing their suspense story openers on Monday. I have given the children an opportunity to write up a mock of this to help them on Monday ( this isn’t homework but if they want to do it they can ).  Also for maths could the children please complete 30 minutes on Timestable Rockstar’s this will be done every Wednesday. This is to help them in our maths currently, this is working amazingly and I can already see improvements on this.

If there are any questions or queries please do not hesitate to contact me on trotta@brandesburton.eroding.net 

Many Thanks,

Mr Trott,

Week 18 – Recap