Class 4 have really put the effort in this week and it is clear to see! Their English work is blowing me away and were only on the 7th lesson of it! We achieved a reading percentage of 91% and an attendance of 94% so another good week for us.

Parents Evening Meetings
I am looking forward to meeting everyone next week for parents evening. I am sure the children are super excited. If you are unsure of your time or would like to try to re-arrange you can e-mail me at any point and I will try my best to sort it.

Spelling for this week are: ( It was so nice to see the spelling scores this week. It is so clear to see when the children are practicing these and it has really shown in their scores )

Illuminate
Admiration
Explanation
Guarantee
Applicably
Great
Individual
Fascinate
Optician
Pyramid
Trouble
Country
Parachute

Homework

I have sent a “White rose” sheet home with the children. This is some of the things we have been covering in math this week. This has already been done so the children should be able to do this. This is due in next Wednesday. If the children would like to do a setting description of their favourtie place they can but this isn’t homework, this is just to help their writing.

I have received some photos of the children reading our book which look amazing but if you are still yet to send a picture my e-mail is trotta@brandesburton.eriding.net.

I will be posting on Twitter every week showing what we have been up to and what peoples work looks like so feel free to have a look.

Many Thanks and have a lovely weekend!

Week 5 – Recap